← Back to the Elinchrom Shop
The Ranger RX Quadra Power Pack
• Built in EL-Skyport RX Receiver (requires Skyport Transmitter)
• Auto-power off
• Programmable modelling lamp duration
• Two outlets - asymmetrical 2:1 ratio
• 1 single high power channel and 1 single superfast flash channel
• New brighter LED display
• New "RX" computer remote system
• Wireless firmware update option
• Intelligent flash power options
• Intelligent battery power optimisation
• Intelligent slave cell (red eye pre-flash detection)
The all new hybrid battery system
The Elinchrom Ranger Quadra non-hybrid kits can accept both the lead acid and lithium-ion batteries, however, the battery charger indicator on the power pack will give an incorrect reading when using the lithium battery. This is not a problem because the lithium battery has its own charge indicator on the side of the battery.
The new Ranger Quadra hybrid power packs have an auto-sensor to detect which battery is being used and will now give a correct readout for both types of battery.
Share with a friend
We don't hold stock of Elinchrom items and are reliant on our suppliers for availability. These levels fluctuate constantly and therefore our site will not always be able to display accurate stock availability. If you purchase an item that is out of stock with our suppliers and a long delay is expected we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Ordering outside the UK
We are able to ship most smaller Elinchrom items outside the UK but unfortunately we are unable to ship flash kits and heavy items overseas.
Become a Member
Stock Level Colours
Booking a workshop
Order cancellations and returns
Copyright © Lovegrove Consulting Ltd.