This exclusive Lovegrove product is the ideal accessory to rig overhead lighting above your subject without having to edit out the lighting stand in your shots!
The Avenger Boom Arm is lightweight, extremely portable and ideal for outdoor location shoots. The boom arm consists of a Lastolite non-rotating extending handle with a cleverly built-in Avenger clamp that secures the arm to your lighting stand. You won't find this combination anywhere else as it requires an ingenious grip solution to combine these two elements!
Below are a couple of shots of the Avenger Boom Arm in use with the Elinchrom Ranger Quadra kit from one of Damien's outdoor shoots in 2011. (click them to enlarge)
The arm has three sections and allows you to extend the light source away from the stand from 45cm - 146cm. You could also use the extending handle on its own if you have a willing assistant. The handle on its own extends from 64cm - 165cm approx.
Features of the Avenger Boom Arm
• 3 section non-rotating extending boom arm
• Secure to lighting stand with quality-built robust Avenger clamp
• Avenger clamp is detachable making it easier to use as a hand-held arm as well
• Extends the light source up to 146cm away from your lighting stand
• Extend the height of your lighting stand by positioning the boom arm vertically
• Two soft grips handles for use as a hand-held extending handle
• Angle of the arm in relation to the stand adjustable
• A unique Lovegrove exclusive product you won't find anywhere else
• A portable multi-purpose solution that should be in every photographers kit - well we would say that wouldn't we :)
What can I use the boom arm with?
• Single speedlight
• Lowel id light
• Elinchrom Ranger Quadra head
Or anything up to 0.75kg
Share with a friend
Become a Member
Stock Level Colours
Booking a workshop
Order cancellations and returns
Copyright © Lovegrove Consulting Ltd.